April 19th, 2017
TERMS APPLICABLE ON THE WEBSITE
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Any such use which amounts to technical abuse of the website, including but not limited to Bandwidth Choking, DDOS, Brute Force, Leaching, Automatic Registration, Automatic Software based Verification is prohibited.
- The use of this service for any illegal activity is strictly prohibited. Also, we will not entertain any damages incurred to a third party due to any such use of the website by you or any user for that matter.
- In accordance with our abuse policy described above, we reserve the right to turn over the IP addresses of people who abuse our system either to the appropriate legal authorities, or to those against whom abuse has been perpetrated. Use of this service constitutes acceptance of the terms of our abuse policy.
The agreement constituted by these terms and conditions and any proposal made by the company will be construed according to and governed by the laws of India.
We take measures to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), it is collected in encrypted form and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.