Terms & Conditions
Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before using. By purchasing products from SoftProdigy Store, we assume that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
SoftProdigy is the copyright holder of all software and products sold in this online store. Redistribution, republication, or copying of any part of this online store or its content is strictly prohibited. Without the written consent of SoftProdigy.com, you are not allowed to copy any of our Software codes. Refunds, support service, and bug fixing services are not available to violators of copyright.
This license is suitable for eCommerce store owners or developers who are willing to use our extensions for their customers or clients. Each product has its own licensing policy depending on the usage of the respective products. When you buy an extension with a single domain license you can use our product on a single domain where only one eCommerce store is installed. In case, the product is required for multiple domains, you can go to Extension License and select the required value from the product options during the purchase of the product. Under this license, you are eligible to use our product for unlimited number of Magento® installations, but you would not be able to resell or redistribute to the third party.
- The customer will receive source code to utilize further as per the package purchased.
- Our license certificate remains valid until the customer stops using the product or SoftProdigy online Store terminates the License because of customer's failure to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions.
- Each license certificate includes a license serial key which is valid for both single live Magento® installation and unlimited test Magento® installation.
- In case customer wants the complete access to decrypted source code he can do so by paying additional cost as per the cost agreed in mutual.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated by SoftProdigy.
- SoftProdigy retains the right to terminate user license provided to use the Software at any time even without intimating the users.
- The customer can terminate license at any time by destroying all copies of the software and the supplied source code.
- Once SoftProdigy gives you notice of termination of your license, you are not allowed to use our software further.
- In case, you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of our License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is cancelled.
A free of charge support is provided by default for the first 30 days of the purchase of any product from SoftProdigy’s online store. No free Support will be provided to the customers after the completion of this period of 30 days from the purchase of the extension. The customer has to take paid support in order to avail future service of any kind.
For availing support from our technical team, a user can submit his/her ticket at:-
Our technical support is available from Monday to Friday (10am to 10pm) (IST).
Contact our support team at http://www.softprodigy.com/store/support/
Payment & Taxation Protocol
PayPal and PayUMoney are the two payment options for buying products and services from our SoftProdigy online Store. For Indian customers, we have ‘PayUMoney’ as a special payment option.
PayPal is responsible for all the international payments. There are no hidden and additional taxes applied on the products as the current cost of the products is inclusive of all taxes.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee for enterprise versions of all our extensions. Customer can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if he or she thinks that our software is not suitable for him/her for any reason. SoftProdigy reserves the right to deny any refund claimed within the stated period if customer’s license information is invalid or incomplete.
Conditions for Refund:
- Cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
- 30 day money back policy will only be considered if our technical support team failed to install the product on the customer’s store.
- Refund is not applicable after 30 days since the date of your purchase.
- SoftProdigy reserves the right to refuse refunds if any effort of abusing the refund policy is detected.
- Refund is not applicable if the customer purchases wrong product (non-compatible version) from SoftProdigy online Store.
- For installation and customization services, we do not provide money back guarantee as it covers the cost of our developers time which is not recoverable.
- Another exception is Membership fee. Once you purchase a membership plan of Softprodigy Products, cancellation is not allowed and you will not receive refund for any reason.
- Any refund request which does not fulfill our Commercial Viability Agreement will not be entertained.
To process the refund, please contact our ‘Technical Support Team’.
- Our Coupon codes are valid till they have not been removed or replaced.
- The customer can also avail special discounts only if the discount tag is visible on the product.
- The coupons in the newsletter are only valid for 30 days from the date of receiving the newsletter.
In case you face any issue while applying for a coupon, contact our customer support representative.
You can get updated on the latest offers from SoftProdigy online store by subscribing our newsletter.
- All extensions and products are exclusive property of SoftProdigy.
- The customer is not allowed to sell, distribute, rent, and lease any part of the software-related document to anyone without prior written consent from SoftProdigy.
- Failure to use the software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this license agreement constitutes a breach of the agreement.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information andTechnology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and SoftProdigy online Store.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the contact details of the Grievance department is provided below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTime: Monday to Friday (10:00 AM to 10:00 PM IST)
The customer will receive source code to utilize further as per the package purchased.