This extension was designed to make the shopping experience a lot more comfortable for the online shoppers. Visitors generally complain of having to do several rounds of searching a product, browsing through various available options, going to a specific product’s page and then taking a decision. The ‘Attribute and Custom Option Information InfoBar’ cuts through this routine to give customers an easier option to find out the details about the product they are looking to buy. It displays the information in a pop-up that appears when a person hovers over the product. An icon is displayed right next to the product that signifies that information about the product is available right there if a person hovers the cursor over it. This helps a customer save time, and at the same time also keeps the design simple, clutter-free and the space well utilized. The descriptions become available only when required.
On the front-end
- The tool tips added against each product can be managed by the website owner from the backend itself.
- The tooltips can be included in the ‘attributes titles’.
- Tooltips can be added to Custom Options Titles.
- The static description can be added to the Attributes and Custom Options titles. The description will not show up in the order summary, invoices, shopping cart, etc.
- The content in the tooltip can be copied easily. Also, clickable links can be added in the tooltip content.
On the back-end
- The content of the tooltip description can be edited from the backend with the help of the WYSIWYG editor.
- Different descriptions can be added for different store views.
- Attribute descriptions can be added for configurable products.
- The tooltip can appear on hovering the mouse over the icon.
Version number: 1.0.0 Stability: Stable
Allow your customer to know what the attribute and custom option mean from frontend to help increase your sales.
- A very useful feature Review by Shay Shay Mizrahi
Price Value Quality
- Extension works flawless Review by Hedy
Value Quality Price