As technology is advancing every day, the developers have several mobile and web app development platforms as well as frameworks. All these technical innovations help these professionals to build secure and scalable apps fast with little effort. Today, we will learn about another significant leader in the world of digitalization and web solutions that is Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In recent times, this cloud giant has started to extend its Amplify libraries for mobile and web app development with new Android and iOS-specific libraries.
Introduced a few years ago, Amazon Web Services Amplify is used as a cloud-based back-end development framework for mobile and web applications. AWS builds applications for both mobile and web that are secure as well as scalable. It has three main components, such as:
- Amplify Libraries – It is described as a set of open-source libraries and UI components that integrate cloud-powered functionality.
- Amplify CLI – This is an open-source interactive toolchain that builds and manages back-end applications.
- Amplify Console – It is a service by AWS that helps in deploying and hosting full-Stack serverless web apps.
When it comes to Amplify Android and Amplify iOS, they have libraries and tools, like IDE helpers and CLI toolchain. Using these tools and libraries, mobile application developers, such as remote react native developers can build apps that are not only secure cloud-powers but are also scalable.
In an interview, AWS said, “developers can use the libraries with backends, which are either built with Amplify CLI or existing backends of AWS.
Here’s what new Android and iOS services offer:
- Amplify CLI – IT helps in configuring all the services required to power the backend of applications with the help of a simple command-line interface.
- Amplify Android Libraries and iOS Libraries – They make use of case-centric client libraries for combining app code with the backend through declarative interfaces.
- Amplify UI components – It is considered as a set of UI libraries for React Native, Ionic, React, Angular, and Vue.
In another post, AWS said, developers used a combination of SDKs and tools for developing a mobile application that is cloud-powered. Plus, the Amplify CLI helped developers to build and manage the app’s backend and use one or more AWS mobile SDKs for accessing the backend. In simple words, AWS Mobile SDKs are considered as low-level covers in the AWS Services APIs. However, to deal with any errors, you’re required to get in the API’s details and write several lines of undifferentiated code, which is a time-consuming process.
Thus, today, the process has been more simplified, with the help of:
- Native libraries that are use-cases based, including data storage and access, authentication, machine learning predictions, and more.
- A declarative interface that enables development companies such as React Native app development company to Delos best practices with abstractions.
Are you planning to develop your business’ web or mobile app using AWS and Amplify Libraries? If yes, then make sure you hire dedicated developers who specialize in building React Native apps. We, at SoftProdigy, house a team of experts who have required skills, knowledge, and experience to build effective mobile apps using AWS Amplify with new Android and iOS Amplify.
Summary – Based on the above discussion, we can say that as compared to AMS Services Android and iOS services offer higher-level abstraction, fewer lines of code, and quick development cycles. Learn more about them.