The advantages and various skills under the same roof have driven the pent-up demand for Full-stack development services.
When it comes to Full-stack development, it refers to developing both the back-end and front-end of web applications. It means, as an entrepreneur, you do not need to hire separate developers for each side. You can get all services like front-end, back-end, debugging, and databases if you hire Full-stack developers.
With this, you save money and time while ensuring faster time to market. Because of this, full-stack has become a vital segment of web app development, which is growing in leaps and bounds. Before you search for a reputed Full-stack development company, here are some fascinating facts to know:
- Full-stack developers create fully functioning web app – As we mentioned already, Full-stack developers know about both server-side and client-side development. Thus, they can build an entire website without any help from outside. For this reason, Full-stack has been gaining a lot of momentum lately.
- They offer unique advantages – Full-stack developers possess skills in a variety of areas. Having said that, these professionals can conveniently handle the projects that require several employees. They help employers save money while simplifying the development process.
- The growing demand for Full-stack development – There are nearly 23 million Full-stack developers, and the number is increasing continuously. It is expected that by 2023, we will have 27.7 million developers, says Evan Data. Also, as per the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, the number of Full-stack developers will increase by 27% through 2024.
- Full-stack developers know multiple languages – Since Full-stack developers work on various aspects of web app development, they are likely to work with several programming languages. Based on project needs and requirements, they can use the most suitable language.
Thus, if you face any issues in the web application, your prospective developer can debug it without asking for external help.
- The term “Full-stack” started in 2008 – The term “Full-stack” was first used by Randy Schmidt, a managing director of Burns & McDonnell Terminals and Pipelines. He referred to this term to web developers who can handle various tasks, like designing, programming, styling, etc. Later, the Full-stack gained popularity among developers.
- The meaning of Full-stack varies – The term “Full-stack” is controversial, and there have been debates and disagreements over what it means. Given the level of subjectivity, it has led to numerous questions. How much knowledge is sufficient to become a Full-stack developer? Which skills does one need to possess to qualify for back-end and front-end development? And the list goes on. If you seek answers to these questions, they are likely to vary based on the organization or developer.
However, in general, Full-stack needs skills and knowledge of server-side and client-side.
The bottom line
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading these facts about Full-stack development. There is a probability that some you know and others are new to you. If you are keen to save your money and time, Full-stack development is an ideal solution. Plus, it is simple and hassle-free.
Did we mention there are numerous Full-stack techs available today, but MERN and MEAN are the most preferred? So, depending on your project, you can choose MERN stack development or MEAN stack web development.
If you are searching for a reliable Full-stack development company, get in touch with SoftProdigy. We have years of experience in building customized web applications.