Businesses will cease to perform if there is no effective communication between customers and enterprises, even if they have cutting-edge technology and reliable products or services.
Please remember, communication is the only way to understand customers’ needs and demands while staying in touch with them. If you give importance to your customers’ expectations, you will have more customer retention and eventually more sales.
Over the past few years, we have seen businesses focusing on ways to improve their customer interactions. Do you own a business and are looking for a reliable solution to communicate through applications and Cloud? Twilio is what you need!
Currently, Twilio is the best communication platform in the market. We know several questions must be popping into your mind. What is Twilio? What are its benefits in transforming communications? Are there any renowned companies using Twilio? And so on. Do not worry! In the post, our experts will answer all the necessary questions about Twilio.
We can vouch that you will be more than ready to hire a Twilio development company for your business communication in the end. So, let’s begin with the basics of Twilio.
- What is Twilio?
Twilio is a well-renowned cloud communications platform with headquarter in San Franciso, California. As a leader in the CPaaS, Twilio helps enterprises solve their communication problems, which allows them to focus on primary business goals. Are you wondering what CPaaS is?
Well, CPaaS or Communication Platform as a Service is nothing but a cloud-based technology that facilitates a hassle-free communication process. However, if we sneak into the past, it used to take a lot of time to build a communication application.
Fortunately, CPaaS changed everything. It went from creating time-consuming communication applications to cloud communication platforms. Today, businesses have voice calls, video calls, and text messages to interact with customers with ease. Cloud communication platforms also made developing mobile and web chats and call centers more convenient. Are you worried about your budget? You shouldn’t find out yourself, why?
While most people live with this misconception, Twilio development services may break their banks, it is not the truth. Integrating Twilio solutions is not only easy but also quite affordable. You can achieve this by using APIs, which have cheapened and simplified the development process. In addition to this, API can offer a customized solution that suits business needs and requirements.
Now, you know enough about Twilio. It is time to understand how it is transforming the way businesses communicate.
- The role of Twilio in communication via Cloud and software
Being an emerging communication platform, Twilio powers more than 40,000 enterprises worldwide, such as Airbnb, Netflix, Lyft, etc. At present, Twilio is one of the simplest ways to add communication processes to a business app, like voice, video, and text. The primary reason for building Twilio was to help organizations boost customer experience with top-notch communications.
Below are the Twilio features that can help you perform your business communications with ease. It includes making voice and video calls, setting up mailing lists, creating voice messages in multiple languages, and organizing chatbots and call centers. In short, the possibilities related to communications are countless. Let’s unveil them one by one.
- Programmable voice calls – When it comes to Twilio programmable voice calls, they offer various features that help businesses solving communication-related problems. First of all, they will be able to process and manage phone calls anytime and anywhere.
By integrating robust API, you can access Twilio voice features, including a conferencing call with up to 250 participants, call routing, recording calls, handling calls through various mediums, and converting speech to text. Also, if needed, you can mask your phone number.
- Programmable messaging – Twilio SMS integration has become popular because of the surge in dependency on chats and messages for making communications. After all, not everyone prefers using calls for interacting with the company’s representative. Several customers resort to text messages to stay in touch with businesses. For such people, Twilio programmable messaging is an ideal option. It comes with some exciting features like picture messaging, in-app chat, text messaging, and notifications.
- Programmable video calls – Lastly, you may also integrate Twilio API into your application and gain access to the video calls feature. It allows enterprises to interact individually or in a group. Twilio video solutions offer HD streaming, delivery customization, display optimization, and many more.
- Security –Apart from these features, Twilio offers high-levels of user security, which is the prime concern of most enterprises. When it comes to ensuring user safety, Twilio pays great attention. It comes with two-factor authorization and other related features to keep your users’ details safe and secure. Features that help you add security are push authentications, voice and SMS authorization, a built-in translation facility, and soft tokens for one-time-password authorization.
- What makes Twilio unique?
If you are wondering that with numerous communication platforms to choose from, why consider Twilio? The reason is its unique capabilities than others. Firstly, Twilio serves as a communications platform. And it also offers flexible communication solutions to businesses of all sizes. Thus, depending on your business needs and customers’ preference, you can implement a communication strategy into your business application.
If you are looking for a reliable Twilio development company to implement Twilio APIs into your business, get in touch with SoftProdigy. We house a team of experienced professionals in offering customized Twilio solutions to all types of enterprises.